The South Sawmill Lodge and Reunion Center is the perfect facility for many types of groups including but not limited to hunting groups, family reunions, and snowmobiling parties. Basically anybody looking for the perfect lodging to meet all of their traveling needs. Our building is perfect because of its many amenities providing you with the ultimate comfort and space. Below is a list of the many things the lodge has to offer. (All amenities on the main floor are handicap accessible including an ADA approved bathroom).
*There is no WiFi available at the Lodge
Plenty of space to entertain and accommodate the needs of your party.
- In our open loft area, you will find a pool table, ping pong table, and Foosball table
- Theater room to enjoy movies or video games
- 2 children play areas kids will love
More than enough room for small and large parties
- 10 bedrooms with king sized beds, spacious closets, and individual climate control – all on main floor and bedding included
- 20 twin beds located upstairs in two separate “bunk rooms”
- 2 hide-a-beds on main floor with bedding included
Kitchen and Dining
Perfectly designed to meet the needs of small and large groups
- 2 ranges
- 2 freezer/refrigerator combinations
- Large serving bar
- Plenty of cupboard space for storage
- Silverware, plates, pans, and other cooking utensils provided
- Island for food preparation
- Tile floors
- Large dining area capable of seating 200 guests
- Folding chairs and tables provided up to 100 guests
*Click here for more information on local area restaurants and grocery stores.
*Click here for a printable, PDF document containing a full list of kitchen inventory.
Things to enjoy during your stay right here at the South Sawmill Lodge and Reunion Center grounds
- Volleyball poles, volleyball net, volleyball, and bad-mitten provided, with washed, gray sand for outdoor fun
- Two horse-shoe pits and horse-shoes
- Large fire-pit for roasting marshmallows, singing songs, telling stories or any other evening time gathering – 12 chairs provided for outdoor use.
- Large patio for outdoor dining
- Large propane grill
- Small, grassy area
- Large area for parking all trailers, trucks, cars, etc…
Other must haves for any vacation that requires comfort and luxury
- 4 full bathrooms with hand towels and bath towels
- 3 large vanity areas with outlets for your convenience
- 5 sinks
- Laundry room with 2 washers and 2 dryers
- Heated floors throughout main floor
- Drinking fountain
- Large gas fireplace
- Large front coat room next to entrance
* Guests are expected to maintain a high level of cleanliness, however thorough cleaning and washing of bedding, towels, etc… is taken care of by cleaning professionals. Cleaning costs are included in rent costs.
* Food is not provided by The South Sawmill Lodge and Reunion Center; however plates, cups bowls, utensils, pots pans, etc… are provided for your cooking convenience. Guests are to provide their own food.
Main Floor Layout