SOUTH SAWMILL VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT
- AGREEMENT: The Tenant is an adult (18 years of age or older) and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire stay. No keys will be issued to anyone who is not 18 years of age or older.
- PETS: No pets are allowed in the lodge. Your security deposit will be forfeit at the sight or smell of pet waste, pet dander or damage of any kind caused by a pet. Likewise, if pets are kept outside the lodge on South Sawmill property, your damage deposit will not be refunded if there is animal waste left on the property or if any damage is done by pets.
- ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE LODGE: Your security deposit will be forfeit at the evidence (sight or smell) of alcohol or tobacco inside the building.
- USE OF FIREWORKS OR FIREARMS IS PROHIBITED ON LODGE PROPERTY.
- CANCELLATION: Should you cancel this reservation more than 120 days prior to your stay, you are eligible for a 100% refund of your payment, except the $500 booking fee. Should you cancel this reservation less than 120 days prior to your stay, you are eligible for a 50% payment refund. In this case, the damage deposit will be refunded in whole, but there is no refund for the $500 booking fee. Should you cancel this reservation less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival, there is no refund but the damage deposit will be refunded. (There will be no refund of lodging taxes in any case as they are paid to the state at the time of booking.)
- CHECK-IN: Regular check-in time is 4:00 p.m. A later check-in time can be arranged by calling 24 hours prior to scheduled arrival.
- CHECK-OUT: Check-out time is 10:00 a.m.
- GARBAGE: Waste receptacles are located inside for your use. When receptacles are full, tenants shall remove tied bags of waste to the garbage shed outside the lodge to prevent stains/smells during and after your stay. Please place ALL garbage in black bags. No loose items.
- DISPENSABLE ITEMS: A limited supply of toilet paper is included with your stay. For large groups and multiple days stay, we recommend additional toilet paper be brought with your group. We do not provide personal toiletries.
- DAMAGE LIABILITY: Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages to the property (other that normal wear and tear) caused by the Tenant or Tenant’s guests, including, but not limited to, misuse of appliances and/or equipment furnished, landscaping, paint, cabinets, carpet, flooring, counter-tops, furnishings and interior finishes. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, the Tenant agrees to reimburse S.I. South Sawmill for the costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items. The following items are expressly included in the damage liability (this list is not meant to be exhaustive of tenants damage liability) and tenant shall ensure:
- The premises is maintained and in the same condition as check-in;
- All S.I. South Sawmill property is accounted for;
- There is no damage to real or personal property;
- There has been no smoking in the building;
- There have been no pets inside the building.
- HOLD HARMLESS: Tenant agrees to hold harmless S.I. South Sawmill and the property owners with the following which includes but is not limited to; use of the zip-line, personal liability, loss of persons or things, damage to persons or things, injury, etc. The legal owner does not assume any liability for loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS/CONDITIONS: Tenant and/or guests will not disturb, annoy, endanger, or interfere with other tenants/neighbors or use premises for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to, using, manufacture, selling, storing or transporting illegal drugs.
Phone: (208) 754-4422